Thursday, August 8, 2013

Ola! 4 dias e eu estou em Portugal!!!! - March 29

Hello my wonderful family!!! Before I get into talking about me I want to make sure that I touch on all this things I have been asked/favors type things.
Gran and Aunty Beryl! Thank you so much for your letters! It is always great to hear how things are going in your lives! I am glad you had a great time in Arizona! It is always so much fun to spend that time there with family. Hopefully we can have a big family gathering there when I get back :) That would be so wonderful. I have heard the easter pageant there is amazing! I am so excited for easter!! Hopefully someone amazing comes! we are having an MTC wide sacrament meeting! How amazing is that? 3000 or however many missionaries are here all have sacrament together! We are going to change the world! Easter is such an amazing time! It is so great to take the time to remember Christ's life. I don't know what day the Choir thing will be shown but it should be interesting to see! I'm so excited for general conference! Hearing prophets speak is such a blessing! (although I feel like here I get to hear the leaders in the church speak multiple times a week. Oh and yes. I travel with my companions and most of my district are on the same flight! I am very excited!
I wrote the times wrong though. We get there 6:30 on the third. It's going to be amazing! I am sooo excited to get out into the field! I mean I am very nervous and have so much to learn but at the same time I just want to get out there and serve!
Umm.. Dustin. I got a letter that was like 5 pages of 342578912759238#34'385 (there is a picture) that kind of stuff. And knowing you I mean it could have been a code... but There was no way I was figuring it out. So maybe try that one again? In a language I can understand. That would be great :) thank you so much for being so on top of writting me Alanna  and  Dustin. You have been so great.
Mom, Shelby has been gone for a long time now but yes I saw her all the time!!! and I see tara multipule times a day! It is so great to see them! I love them so much! My companions are great! They are hilarious! They do things like write raps about joseph smith for lanugage study. It's so funny. They are sooo good at Portuguese it is crazy! It is good though they help me a lot! I love getting your letters! Your updates are so great! The language is hard, but coming. And the fact that it is coming is a miracle in itself. Also Sister whitely sent me some chocolate for easter and I am so grateful but I have next to no time today cause I have to pack and everything! so please tell her how grateful I am! That experience with service is so great! It is amazing how great forgetting yourself feels!
Also Aunty Carolyn!! Thank you so much for your easter package! It was sooo good! and We aren't aloud gum so the tictacs where needed :) (this isn't forwarded to her so if somebody could do that that would be great!)
Okay so I think I covered everything that was asked. Oh. No Derek didn't write me. There is an elder who is in my zone who is from IF and told me. But Kyle Martin, Cody Cutler, Brock Harris, Jordan Stevens, Torre Slaeker, Logan Persson, and..... I think thats it. Have written me (to answer dustin's question from a while back.)
This week has been amazing. It has been a different day to day life which is great. I had the chance to teach as an example for the people who came in this week. and It was so amazing to teach people who weren't my teachers. It was like teaching a real investigator. (except that like 400 people were watching.) but it was so amazing to do what we can to help them! It was an amazing experience. I also hosted the new sister coming in this week. And I was so blessed with the sisters I got to host. one was from Fiji and she was so scared! she didn't want me to leave her and was so kind and grateful that I was there to help her. She made me feel the difference that I can make in peoples lives by serving them. She is so sweet. She didn't want me to leave at the end. She did more for me in showing love and appreciation for peoples service, than I even came close in doing for her. Then I was so blessed in getting to host Lauren Hall which just shows how God is looking out for us. And that when we look for them Miracles really do happen every day!

Then yesterday we had in field orientation. It was really long and hard to sit through, but I learned a ton. I am so excited to get out in the field now and be as diligent as I possibly can be!

Anyways It has been amazing P-Day has been great! Just packing!
I am running low on time. So I am going to send this!
I love you all soooo much!
Sister Brooklyn Marie Mullen



No comments:

Post a Comment