Thursday, August 8, 2013

May 27

AHHHHHHHHHH  KIMBERLY ANNE MULLEN!!!!!!!
 
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR MISSIONARY OF HONOUR!!! (expecially becuase apparently that means all I have to do is send a picture to you) haha but you will have to send me your colors and everything as you plan. Pictures of the dresses you try ect ect becuase we have been planning this together our whole lives!!! Oh I am soooo happy for you.
 
OH I want to jump of walls! I am sooo happy for you! KIMMY!!!! OH that is way to exciting! And Hayley Congrats too on the house. That is way exciting (hopefully I read that right) I don´t have much time to write if I actually read everything! So I read it after.
 
As for me... I have lost a lot of weight. Not sure it is a good thing though. I have spent this whole week in the hospital. Don´t worry though all is well. I have an infection in my Overy? It took them a long time to figure that out but I am just on anti biotics and it should be all better in a few days. It was funny though becuase the doctors where really kinda frusterating and I mean it was an adventure saying my portuguese isn´t exactly medically based. The Doctors spoke a little english but communcation was interesting. Anyways all is well you have nothing to worry about it was just exactly a productive week in regards to the missionary work stuff. Alita did come to church though and I talked to her on the phone throughout the week and she is going to be baptized next sunday!!! I am soooo excited! She is sooo amazing. Everything we teach. Oh yeah of course I´ll stop~. Thats the Lords will. Oh she is amazing.
 
Other than that I don´t have much to say. The hospital was a interesting experience. Irmã Fluckiger is an angel. She was such a help and comfort to me. Know I am in AMAZING hands. President and Sister Fluckiger are amazing. I spent a couple days in the Mission home this week and I felt like I was in a 5 star hotel. She is such a blessing in my life.
 
Okay well I really don´t have much else to say... this week was a whole lot of sleeping and sitting in waiting rooms. But my companion has been amazing. and I am more than stoked beyond belief to get back to work.
 
Com Muito Amor,
 
Irmã Mullen

No comments:

Post a Comment