Thursday, August 8, 2013

Okay - August 1

so I have no Idea what to write. And honestly I don´t really have time to write. because I am on the computers in the mission office and they kind of need them. I don´t know. It´s complicated. but I will fly out tomorrow in the morning to Vancouver. I have no Idea how things are going to work. I hope there are some Portuguese people there that just need me! People that don´t speak English for some reason. That would be sooo sweet. but hears hoping. It has been sooo weird. I HAVE LOVED this last transfer. Sister Hickey and I have grown soo much the last week or so. I feel like I am starting to get this worked out. I guess that is why I am getting transferred to Canada. God just knows how to push me! haha It is just crazy! Everything is changing. but Sister Hickey will still be in Miratejo so at least I know I am leaving them in good hands. I love those people so much! Oh I miss them already! haha 
so cool story of the week.

Aisha (our investigator) invited us over for dinner, and we arrived and she didn´t have any food. she was balling because she literally had NO money to give us food to eat. like literally nothing. It was nuts. she starting balling and poured out her heart to us and life story. I was able to bear my testimony and teach a short message about fasting. We fasted for her. the next day we came by after church to check up on her and she told us out that morning this lady who owed her like 20 euros, showed up with the money. so she was able to buy food and eat for the first time in three days. We should up after church and she told us that story and told us that she promised she would go to church next week. It was AMAZING!!! I really hope she learns to follow the Lord because I know that she will see soo many blessings because of the gospel.
Sister Hickey is really stuggling with me leaving. which as sad as it is.. makes me feel like I am did something right with trainging. It was a challenge but it was such an amazing experience. We cleaned our old house for two days this week. It was crazy! It was sooo nasty. but super fun. a recent covert was there with us. It was awesome. Not a super productive week in the work but I cleaned really hard. Also I LOVE this ward. I am super sad I am leaving Miratejo! I LOVE the people in that ward. And they love me! haha I hope that I will have the same love for everyward that I serve in like I do for Miratejo.
Anyways I am surrounded by like 200 CRAZY loud missionaries and am stuggling with the focusing thing. so I think i´ll end this email because I have a couple other people I want to write quickly. but if you have questions or anything I am here for a little longer.
Sister Mullen

No comments:

Post a Comment