Thursday, August 8, 2013

So today is a holiday - June 24

So today is a holiday as I just said in the title and we don´t have access to computers like normal so we are all in the church there are 9 of us using two computers so I don´t really have the same amount of time to write. 

I am sorry. Maybe I´ll go write a hand written letter. But as for updates. Yes this week was transfers. And for some reason the Lord thinks I can handle anything. this Transfer I am still training Sister Hickey but..... In  a new area. Whitewashing an area. Our district is staying the same. Well actually it is spliting into two districts. One sister companionship and one Elder companionship in every two districts. but we are now In Miratejo. so I different Ward different ward but same chapel same companion and same HOUSE! So we will have to travel 30 minutes to get to our area everyday. This will be interesting. I don´t really know how I am going to make this work. It was be an adventure no doubt. I don´t really know what is going on. I don´t really know what is my area. But it will be good. I am looking forward to another adventure. 

I am soooo sorry but this computer is literally driving me crazy and I just told a lady in our ward I would help her son with piano because he has an exam tomorrow morning. 

but this week we had a baptism!!! the Mom of that family also the daughter who was inactive is no going out and doing splits with them!! I am soo sad we are leaving her. Seriously it is breaking my heart. but the elders will take care of them.  I am just as nervous leaving my lovely Almada in the Dust than I am Moving to a new area except I literally know nothing except that the Chapel is not in our area... but closer... and we have two baptisms set for next week. so that´s sweet.

Eu Estou Muito animado para um novo ....adventure... Meu Portugêse é não exactament perfeito. o mais o menos proximo da perfeito. Então Eu preciso ser melhor. muito Melhor in todos os coasis. Talves dustin vai ajudar voces aprender minhas palavras.  Eu Não posso fallar but I was continuar e tentar mais e mais cada dia. 

I am sorry but this computer is literally going to be the end of me. I love you all and hope you have a fantastic fantastic week. I will go write a hand written letter right now. If I can. I am going to help this little boy practice for his exam tomorrow. Andre. He reminds me a lot of Chase Stevens when it comes to teaching piano.. and Me a lot too.... the whole arguing white is black thing. but I try. It is fun for me though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment