Thursday, August 8, 2013

Semana 10 - June 10

Familia,


You are amazing. I don´t even know what to write. I sit down here and never know where to start. I guess I will start with some really cool stories.

So president gave us a list of recent converts that we need to go visit and interview and figure out where they stand in church. We stopped by and it was soo hard. This girl is 16 and she is so sweet and nice but didn´t believe a thing anymore. We didn´t really know what to do. But she had some questions regarding adam and eve so we left her 2nd nephi 2 and said we would come back on saturday. We came back on saturday and had a she wasn´t there. But we ended up teaching her mom. Who is a Jehova´s witness and it was really good. We ended up coming back the next satuday and litterally had the best lesson EVER. She came to church yesterday and her whole family was there on sunday and we are working to wards baptising The mom and her little brother on the 23rd. Sooo stoked about it. They are soo sweet. ~

I gave a talk yesterday too. That was rough. I think I did okay though. This whole speaking portuguese thing is getting better. You just kind of have to do it... this training thing is hard but it is sooo good. I have grown so much. the language is coming but I have a long way to go.

I also had an interview with president this week. It was sooo sweet. He pretty much just told me to get over myself and get lost in the work. Which is sooo important. It doesn´t matter if this is our last week here or our second transfer and we are trainging this work needs to get done and we can do it becuase we have the lord on our side.

My companion is a rock star. She works so hard and is never convinced it is hard enough. She just wants to be the best missionary ever. 

Yesterday we had FHE with a family that is soooo cute. Oh I love them. It was so much fun. Jessica and Rafael are soo cute and funny I will try to attach a picture. 

We got a lot of the mold to go away.. so that was sweet, 

I am trying to eat better. Except we went grocery shopping and litterally just got vegitables yogurt chocolate bread and cheese... pretty sure thats it.. but Mostly fruits and vegitables so don´t worry to much! But we are running in the mornings it is sooo good. The air is so fresh in the morning. People smoke A LOT and so the air isn´t as fresh throughout the day, but in the morning it is such the most beautiful thing ever. 

I got a letter from britt and shaye and ben lacusta. That was sweet! Thanks eveyone! SHAYE!!! GET THAT GIRL TO WRITE ME FOR REAL AND TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON IN HER LIFE. Is she still going on a mission where does that stuff stand? 

Kim I saw the one picture but it is a holiday here (for absolutly no reason once a month they have a monday that everyone just shuts down nobody works it is super random). and the church computers won´t let me open the other websites. Next week i´ll look through them. you look sooo cute! I LOVE that dress. I am soo excited for you! GAH You two are amazing! Nate you look good too.  

Nana! Thank you so much for those socks, and can´t do laundry enough to wear them as much as I want too! They have been soo nice to have! I always needed socks I wear sandels too much and my heels are cracking like crazy. So they have really been soo great.

I love getting letters throughout the week. just so you know ;) 

I miss you all a ton. But it is so good to hear what is going on there. 

Alita got confirmed. It was awesome

Irma lidia came to a lesson with us and brought us a ton of food. She is such an angel. oh how I love her. 
the Members are all seriously rock solid. I love them soo much. 

Well I seriously can´t think of much else. but I love you sooooo much!  You are amazing. Have a wonderful week. 

Sister Mullen

No comments:

Post a Comment