Thursday, August 8, 2013

Ola meu familia - March 8th

Ola everybody!
Thank you Aunty Carolyn for the Birthday Wishes! I am sorry I didn't write back but it is sooo hectic! It was great to hear from you and hope all is well with your trip! It sounds like a blast! (if somebody could forward this to her I would appreciate it!)
I saw Kimmy the other day! It was a super rough day in that we taught an investigator and they where just really confused and I don't blame them cause I am pretty sure we told him like twelve times that through the atonement he can be free from his fishermen.... Pecado is sin and Pesado (or something like that) is fishermen. I can see that being kinda confusing. I mean I don't know if he had anything against fishermen but still probably didn't make sense. Also Joseph is an American name so it took is like 5 minutes to explain that Joseph is the american way of say Jose (ps I don't know how to type accents) so Dustin can help if at all confused. Hopefully! Anyways seeing Kim was such a blessing! It is amazing how the Lord knows what you needs and he always provides!

Speaking of Dustin! It takes soooo long to read your letters! These codes are a little crazy! But it is fun and I mean it's Dustin... so expected... It is so fun to hear about your kids and such! I'm glad they think I'm like Santa Clause! It is soo good to hear about them and what they are doing! They are going to grow so much over the next year and a half! (look forward to hearing about your children too ash, and Hayley!) \
Logan wrote me on Dear Elder and didn't send his address so if someone could somehow get that for me and send it to me it would be greatly appreciated. As well as the address for Alpine Chalet in rexburg! 
Sister Whiteley sent me brownies! Which was so nice! She was so sweet to think of me! It is amazing how much people love food here! haha I want to know about your lives!
Alanna how is everything in primary! and what projects are you working on in your house!?  Ashley! How's piano? Hows the kids? How's Homeschool? How's running? You still running without me? I think I have lost weight! I don't know though I haven't weighed myself. I will though.  Britt! Your home?! Thats crazy! how is the job search? and the husband search? haha JK. Kinda. Hayley!!! How is Macy and Lola? Have you thought more about where you are going to move? How is everything with med school troy? Found anyone else to pick on since I have been gone? Kim! I saw you but we didn't talk about boys at all! I need to know whats going on!!!! I miss you all so much! but It is amazing how the Lord knows exactly what you need to keep you going! I went to the temple today and it was so amazing! I was super tired but the spirit in the temple and here on the MTC campus is soo amazing and uplifting there is no way you can deny what I am doing is the work of the Lord. I have never felt so close to God.  Mom and Dad, how are things going at the office? Still loving the furniture? Any new updates?
I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR JORDAN! I haven't seen him or anything but I want to know whats going on! what is his mission? Is it the full two years? Is his family soooo stoked? I am soo happy for him! The atonement is amazing isn't it? I know that he is going to be such an amazing missionary!!!
About the white skirt! Either pattern is fine. I love the orange one... so maybe do that one again? Whatever is fine though! I am soooo greatful for anything! Aunty Beryl and Gran's Letters are so nice! so uplifting and great. Every letter I get means so much! It is nice to feel supported and loved. But I can feel your prayers, and I am so grateful for all that you guys do! Your examples are such an inspiration to me.
Elder Holland came to visit his granddaughter in my building yesterday, I didn't see him but that was the gossip of 8M. haha it was cool. My Comps know her and so we talked to her after about it. It was really cool.
Everyone is so funny and nice and has such amazing testimonies. I am learning sooo much and as easy as it could be to get discouraged I really am loving every minute of it! I have never been so blessed.
I love you all soooo much! and Look forward to hearing from you! Don't worry about me! Everything is wonderful! I love you. and Miss you
The one and Only spoiled Youngest,  Sister Brooklyn Marie Mullen

No comments:

Post a Comment