Thursday, August 8, 2013

Ola - June 17

Well. Another Week has gone by. I just looked at some of kims engagement pictures! YOU LOOK SOOOO BEAUTIFUL! Kim and Nate I am soooo happy for you you can´t even imagine! We actually have a recent convert that is getting married on the same day as you and keeps asking my advice! So I get to plan a wedding too! It really is such a blessing to have that. Helps me think about the people here instead of you guys all the time :)
Work is starting to pick up. We have a family that is getting baptized next week. Hopefully between the two companionships in our area we will have 5 baptisms next week!!!! Soooooo stoked! Also this is the last week in the transfer so who knows what is going to happen! So I have like no Time to write this week for some reason it just isn´t working out. I had good plans to write about all kinds of things but I only have 15 minutes left.
This week we got chased by a Dog! A big nasty Dog. Classic I know. I was on the phone too but we turned and ran up some stairs and he left us alone.
Also we where knocking doors the other day. I actually really like knocking doors beucase you get never know who is going to open it! It´s like a box of chocolates! Also you can explore the area as you go. And this area is sooo cool and old and beautiful!
It is interesting becuase I know that this work is hard, it is really really hard. Yet somehow whenever it feels like you can´t do it anymore and just want to fall to you knees, You do and end up praying. Then God lifts you up so that you can keep on going! He doesn´t always make you strong enough to make it easy. But always possible.
Today was sooo much fun. We just went around and took pictures! but it was soooo much fun. I don´t really know why just was. haha
I tried to attach one to make my cover photo on facebook but it made the computer crash so I better not do that again. Anyways.
I will go through and see what I can do in responding to questions. 
Gran and Aunty Beryl, we can always get more lost in this work :)  I am doing everything I can to be a better missionary everyday but I need to keep getting better and better. I am feeling great. I am tired but that is pretty typical. I have been eating really healthy I only eat ice cream once a week on p-day and eat a ton of fruits and vegitables. I have been loosing weight since it has started to get hot but not just because of the heat but I have been eat WAY better than I ever have in my life.
Thank you for your concerns no worries everything is great :)
Kimmy Sue! I LOVE YOUR INVITE! You are the bomb!
Mom, That family the mom and her two sons are getting baptised! in the next few weeks! It is amazing! And the daughter is now active again! Transfers are next week! I am getting kind of nervous! Who knows what will happen. IT IS SOOO HOT!
Just know everything is going great! I love the people here and I have grown soooooo much! I love hearing from you but know you can write real letters too :) A nice little note on other days of the week make the world of a difference on a rough day.
Love you all sooo much! Keep me posted on this summer it seems like a crazy one!!!
Sister mullen

Sorry to everyone that I haven´t said anything about birthdays! AND FATHERS DAY! I love you all soo much somehow I forget everything when It comes to email time. but I think about you all And the birthdays coming up too! I hope you all have the best birthdays ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment